Friday, June 10, 2011

Surfer Girl!

I usually don't have much time to play along with any of the bonus sketches that Allison posts on the Sketch Support blog but when I saw the sketch that had 19 photos on it, I just had to give it a try.

You can check out the sketch here! It is 2-page sketch #14. Here is what I created......

Surfer Girl

I used some of the chipboard elements from the Beach Babe collection from Fancy Pants!

Surfer Girl 2

I added in the rub-ons from the collection too......

Surfer Girl 3

The clouds were left over from a product challenge class. I was putting them on a white background so I inked the edges to make the stand out.

Surfer Girl 4

I just loved this palm tree. Even though we were not in a tropical place, it really tied the theme together.

Surfer Girl 6

I used my wave border punch to create the accents for my title.

Surfer Girl 7

I made sure I added journaling so my page was 100% compelete.

Surfer Girl 5

If you give this sketch a try, let me know! I would love to see what you do.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. love this, great layout and I can't believe how many photos are on it! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, sunny and fun layout...makes me miss the summer more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amanda's facial expressions! Another great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love all the pics and such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! I think I may just try it out with some hockey pictures... imagine that!

    ReplyDelete