Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jay & David Hammin' It Up!

We had such a great day around the Wolff household. Monty enjoyed a full day of working on his boat (nothing new really) and we all puttered about doing a little of this and a little of that. Amanda had to work a double shift at Swiss Chalet, so we didn't see very much of her (not so good).

Jay and David were studying for their science exam and then decided they needed a break. They always put on a great show and I couldn't resist snapping a few photos.

Swimming Collage - June 2011

Last night a spent a couple of hours with Shelby (thanks girl!) and she showed me a few tricks with a new program that I have for my photos. I created this collage with some of the pictures that I took. I love when I learn something new (I need to practice a little because some of the pictures are cut off).

Hope you had a great weekend too!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, intrigued, what program is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great! I love the collage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage! Shelby will we see a Friendzy Friday on this soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage. Something I must still try to do.

    ReplyDelete