Monday, June 13, 2011

Kitty Is Recovering Nicely!

Last week we sent our youngest fuzzy friend to the vet to have her front claws removed. I have already been through it twice before with our other 2 cats and I have to say that it is not something that I look forward to. The procedure is quite invasive and it takes them a couple of weeks to recover.

Here is Kitty resting in one of her favourite spots.

Kitty

Although it is painful for her, she is doing really well. Her spirits are good and she tries to play, but quickly realizes that resting is a better option.

Kitty 2

I am very glad that she will no longer be able to claw my hands, arms, leg........! Those cute little paws are deadly weapons.......buy not anymore!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Kitty is seriously cute!!! Glad she's recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Kitty! Glad she is doing well :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty kitty, glad to hear she is recovering well!

    ReplyDelete