Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mr. Personality!

Today I am being featured over on the Sketch Support blog for their 1-page sketch. You can visit their blog to download and print the sketch for yourself.

June One-Page Sketch
I pulled out the Max & Whiskers collection from Basic Grey and here is the layout that I created using this awesome sketch.

Mr Personality

Last month I featured Cooper on the one-page sketch and somehow he made it on to this months layout too! In this photo he is much younger but still full of personality (that is where the title came from). I used a combination of die-cut letters and Doodlebug alpha stickers.

Mr Personality 2

I used embellishments and stickers from the paper collection to make the squares and I added some stitching in black to outline them

Mr Personality 3

I added a border along the bottom of the sketch using a strip of paper and one of the lace doily borders that matches the collection. I also added a row of stitching and I used my Sew Easy tool to pierce the holes.

Mr Personality 4

Be sure to visit the Sketch Support to get your copy of the sketch and see what the other members of the creative team have been up to.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great title work and love the different stitching addditions Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Carolyn...I love the stitching, doilies and embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete