Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Have Been 'Spotted' Again.........

I have been 'soup spotted' again! I am so excited to be featured over at the Jillibean Soup blog!

They Drum To Their Own Beat

I have to point out something that I find rather humorous. Recently I was published in the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. The layout featured one of my favourite people.....David. For those of you who don't know, he is Jason's best friend. We refer to him as our 'adopted' son. I was very excited to be published in the magazine, but found it sort of funny that the layout didn't have any of my kids on it. If you look closely at the layout above...........surprise.........there is David again and he is with Jake...........and my kids are nowhere to be found (well actually they were in the boat, laughing at these two clowns).

So does this mean that in order to have one of my pages highlighted or published I have to keep my kids off of them? I sure hope not.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Another terrific layout! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look! and Congrats on being spotted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sun element made with fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being "spotted" and showcased...it is funny that your own children isn't in the layout...but then you do say that he is like an "adopted" son to you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY soup spotted, that's excellent.
    Your layout is awesome, you have such a great style Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the soup spotting!! This layout is so great with all the detail you put into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! Congrats on being spotted!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete