Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Sketchabilities Reveal

Yesterday was Sketchabilities reveal and it was featuring my first layout. I have had it done since the beginning of September and it was killing me that I couldn't share it with anyone.

Here is the wonderful sketch that Karan created......

And here is my take......

Here are the details.......
  • The pattern papers are from Basic Grey, Scenic Route and Prima.
  • The brads are from my stash and I am not sure of the manufacturer.
  • The flowers are from Prima Marketing.
  • The tickets are from Tim Holtz.
  • The chipboard is from Maya Road.
  • The dragonfly is from Scrap FX.
  • My flourish was created using a stamp from Hampton Arts and then I added cinnamon Stickles.
  • I also used cinnamon and lime green Stickles on the dragonfly.
  • My title was created using the Storybook cartridge for the Cricut.
  • The cardstock is from Prism and Worldwin.
  • The border punch is from Fiskars.
  • I used Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.....tattered leather.
  • I used vintage photo distress ink from Ranger.

I encourage you to visit the Sketchabilities blog and see what the other members of the Design Team created.

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this page you designed Carolyn, so charming and sweet. I love the title, will have to look at that cricut cartridge move closely next time I am in. 1 love it all, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, i am so happy to have you on the team, i love how you look at things and how you see the little details, that others skip right over, it is evident in your layouts too...thank you for creating such an awesome layout for your first reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome! I know a great store that you could design some layouts for! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn your layout is so lovely! It has such a soft feeling with great unity between the elements.

    ReplyDelete