Here is the wonderful sketch that Karan created......
And here is my take......
Here are the details.......
- The pattern papers are from Basic Grey, Scenic Route and Prima.
- The brads are from my stash and I am not sure of the manufacturer.
- The flowers are from Prima Marketing.
- The tickets are from Tim Holtz.
- The chipboard is from Maya Road.
- The dragonfly is from Scrap FX.
- My flourish was created using a stamp from Hampton Arts and then I added cinnamon Stickles.
- I also used cinnamon and lime green Stickles on the dragonfly.
- My title was created using the Storybook cartridge for the Cricut.
- The cardstock is from Prism and Worldwin.
- The border punch is from Fiskars.
- I used Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.....tattered leather.
- I used vintage photo distress ink from Ranger.
I encourage you to visit the Sketchabilities blog and see what the other members of the Design Team created.