Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sneak Peeks For Retreat Class

Our Two Scrapbook Friends retreat is only 1 month away and we will be sending out an email this week with all sorts of information and details about what you can expect. This year we will be offering 3 amazing workshops in addition to all the other fun activities we have planned. Details and registration information will also be coming out this week.

I will be teaching 2 classes that will get you thinking of Christmas. I completed one of my projects so I thought I would share a few sneak peeks to entice you. Be sure to watch for the upcoming email and register for this workshop. Seating is limited.



2 comments:

  1. thanks for the sneak peak...looks somewhat familiar to me :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until the retreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete