Friday, October 30, 2009

Sketchabilities Reveal!

It is the end of October and that means that it is reveal time over at Sketchabilities! The sketch this month was another amazing design by Karan and I loved working with it.

Because it was October, I decided to do a Halloween layout and use the Product Challenge kit from Two Scrapbook Friends!

I added the chipboard elements from the Basic Grey Eerie line. I love them. I also added black Stickles to the spider web paper along the right side. It looks really cool, but the scan did not pick up all the details. I will have it on display at the store if you want to check it out in person!

My son is the clown on the left side of the photo. These are all his friends that he went out with last year. There is quite a gang of them.

5 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY...You'd better not rip off that tree..this layout is FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all the details are awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Carolyn! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on this months sketch Carolyn, the colours are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete