Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing With Copics......Again!

At the pizza crop on Friday night over at Two Scrapbook Friends, I played with my Copic markers again. I had made one of these images before, but I did it again with different colours and made a card.

I have been practicing how to tie better bows. I love the look of them on cards. This is the one I created for this card. I didn't even have to take it apart once! My friend, Deanna, suggested that I add a button and some twine..........I love it!

I actually stamped the image twice and cut out the 'Merry Christmas' and popped it up with foam adhesive. I love this effect.

Copic markers should be in the store by the end of next week! We are so excited to be adding this to our store. The stamp I used is from Stamping Bella and we have a small supply of these amazing stamps in our store now. There will be more arriving next week.

Thanks for looking! winkler Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. great card! exciting to hear copics are coming to the store... i have always wanted to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carolyn! Love all the techniques you used and I can't wait to check out the stamps and markers in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, love the colours and loving the bow and deets too friend...we be rocking the Copics..

    ReplyDelete