Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update On Our Little Kitty

I have received several messages and many inquiries at the store about our little kitty. I thought I should do an update and let you all know that she has recovered from her traumatic battle with the bungee cord. If you missed that post you can check it out here. She is eating and drinking normally and all the swelling has disappeared from her face/eye. The only sign of the pain she was in is when she yawns. She seems to stop herself when she tries to open her mouth too far. Other than that she is in perfect health.

Our nameless kitten now has a name too. We now refer to her as Charli (the boys are not too happy because as they say.....'mom that is a dude's name'). I am still not 100 percent sold on it either. I often find myself calling her 'the little one'. She follows me everywhere. As I type this, she is curled up next to me having one of her many daily snoozes.

Thank you for all your well wishes. She is so tiny and we are so grateful that she is going to be okay!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thank goodness she is recovering! I like the name Charli and she is adorable!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Carolyn. Glad to hear she is doing better. I like Charli for her name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear "the little one" is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad kitty is feeling better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaawe....thats good..poor wee baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete