Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh Canada.......What Happened?

I would make a terrible hockey coach. My instinct as a mom is to give each of the Team Canada players a hug and tell them they played a good game and they did their best. I would remind them to reflect on the experience and store away the memories of being part of an amazing team.

When you read the headlines, they will all say how Canada failed. Critics will dissect the plays, fans will offer their opinions and coaches will go home disappointed. I think they should all hold their heads high!

Oh Canada!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carolyn. I agree. Nicely said. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put Carolyn... and I am sure those kids will already be hard enough on themselves without all the crazies putting in their 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm still crying over this one ... 5 unanswered goals, what the foo ... :( Poor guys - I'm sure they are having a tough time with this!! :(

    ReplyDelete