Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday!

Hello Friends! I just wanted to share my new favourite song! I thank my kids for keeping me up to date on all the latest and greatest hits.

As I sit here typing, my toes are tappin', my head is boppin' and I find myself singing along. Turn up the volume on your laptop or computer speakers and get ready to move!



I just have one question.........what is a 'dirty bit'. Is it something bad? I don't want to be singing along to something that has some nasty 'teenage' meaning. Know what I mean?

Hope you enjoyed!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Well, according to urban dictionary.."When a guy has sex with a girl, then has sex with a different girl without showering..." It goes on but that was the cleanest part of the definition. Might be time to find a new song... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no... and trust me you do not want to know what a dirty bit is... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it wouldn't be good. I just won't sing that part! I still like the song. Why do they have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I start practicing my runway walk to this song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carolyn. This is NOT a nice song ..but I am glad it makes YOU happy!

    ReplyDelete