Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Word For 2011

At this time of year, lots of people make resolutions, organize, set goals. I am not really one for resolutions. I organize myself as best I can. I set goals every day.

I wanted something to mark the start of a new year and to focus on. Then after reading a post by Jill Sarginson I was inspired to choose a word for 2011. This word would act as a resolution, help me stay organized and reach my goals.

My word for 2011 is FOCUS! It is perfect for me. It will help me at work.....I can be more productive and use my time well. It will help me with my family......I can spend quality time with my kids and my husband. It will help me with my hobby.....go on the computer to do what I have to do and then move on and do what I want to do.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good word Carolyn! Although I will say it is also a challenging word! There are always so many distractions throughout the day. But with FOCUS in mind, I am sure it will help!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a clue what my word would be. I think you're already ahead of the game being able to pick one!

    ReplyDelete