Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Won! I Won!

A couple of weeks ago I was visiting a blog and reading about all of the new collections being released from Nikki Sivils. They had a little contest going, and if you displayed one of these cute badges on your blog then you could win one of her new lines.




I proudly displayed the 'Beatrice' badge. I couldn't resist that little beaver holding the heart. It was a toss up between that one and the one with the turtle.

When I checked my blog last night.......I was surprised to receive this!!!!!!

'Hi Carolyn!! Love your blog and this sweet bag of treats tag is adorable! But.. I really love that my newest "Beatrice" badge is on it too!! If you'll email me your address I'll send you one of my brand new paper lines that haven't been released yet!! Thank so much!!'

I am just thrilled to be receiving one of her new collections! Yippee for me! We will be checking out all of her new collections when we attend CHA next week. I am sure you will be seeing them in our store soon!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Carolyn! It's fun winning stuff, isn't it? I've won a stamp set from Bella Blvd and some goodies from Prima. I can't wait for them to arrive. I like that turtle too! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! Congrats!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Good for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carolyn! Nothing like winning wsomething cool!

    ReplyDelete