Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Quick Post

Well, we had another fun filled day. I have tons of photos to upload, but I don't want to take the time to resize them. We are heading out on the boat again shortly but I did want to share Amanda's big catch last night.

I heard her shrieking from the dock all the way up at the cottage. I grabbed my camera and ran down to see what all the commotion was about. This is what I found!

Enjoy your day..........working (lol) while I am soaking up the sun and hanging with my family!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great Pic! Thanks for making me feel jeleous! I will remember that when I am off for 2 weeks in August!!! LOL! Seriously though... glad to hear you are enjoying your time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Amanda!
    So glad you're having fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Amanda!! Did you eat him?? Have a great time Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes that is awesome! Go Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like the same fish that Monty caught..hmmm I wonder if it might be one of those plastic fish that they sell at joke stores,you know the ones that are mounted to a board and sing songs to you

    ReplyDelete