Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little Red Wagon #36 - Nestabilities

Good morning everyone! It is my turn to issue the challenge at Little Red Wagon, and I chose to use Nestabilities! I love them!

I am still on a layout kick. I created this one for Matt's album. Papers are from Echo Park (love this collection). Die-cuts are leftovers from My Little Shoebox (they worked perfectly with the colours on this layout). I cut out the pattern paper around the diamonds and placed it on a coordinating piece of orange cardstock. If you look really closely, you can see that I stamped little hearts between each diamond. Matt loves ice cream, so I thought the hearts were a perfect addition!

So, the challenge was to use Nesties.......so I used the ice cream cones. I made them using the smallest die, so that I could fit 3 of them on my page. I used my ScorPal to emboss the cones to make them look like waffle cones. I added a button to each one just for fun!

Be sure to check out the Little Red Wagon Blog to see what the other girlfriends create. You are guaranteed to be inspired!


Photobucket

8 comments: