Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse - The Movie

Since Jason has started working at the Galaxy, we often receive updates on new movies and which ones are the popular ones. He has been scheduled to work for the last 5 nights in a row due to the release of Eclipse.

I had seen the first two movies on DVD and I had seen the previews for the newest one in theaters. I really wanted to see it. Monty and I decided to go to the movies on Friday night, but we were going to see the movie Grown Ups. When we arrived, it was sold out, so we went to see Eclipse.

To be honest, I didn't think I could get hooked on a movie series about vampires, but I have. It was a fantastic movie. There is drama, action and of course, romance. Check out this trailer.



I can't quite explain what it is that I like so much about this movie series. It is sort of slow moving and a little odd, but it is definitely gripping..........and this is another reason I will continue to watch..........



If you haven't had a chance to see Eclipse, I would highly recommend it.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I the the two pictures are the main reason why people see this movie! lol! i still have to venture out and see it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn - have you read the books? I haven't seen any of the movies (although I hear that they are improving with each new one), but the books are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are team Jacob? What the heck! I loved the movie! All the movies but I love... EDWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I am DYING to see it! I'm a huge fan! I just can't find a babysitter! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahhhh...saw it TWICE..swooon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to see the midnight premiere and it was definitely worth it! I do have to admit that I love the books better than the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to go see it too. I've seen the other two and read the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should read the books (lol)! Glad you enjoyed the movie:)

    ReplyDelete