Sunday, August 30, 2009

Go Rangers!

Although summer is not over, it is winding down. I know this because I spent the afternoon at the Kitchener Auditorium watching the first home exhibition game of the season.

It is always a very exciting time of the year. We get to go and see all the new players and get a feel for what kind of team we are going to have. It usually takes me a few games to figure out who is who, but it doesn't take long before it feels like they have been playing for the Rangers forever.

The pace was fast, the air was cool and I enjoyed a bucket of over salted popcorn. It felt like a Friday night in January.

Hockey is what gets me through the winter months. I can't wait until the regular season begins.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I don't join you in your enthusiasm for hockey, but I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! We were there for that game and I can't wait for reg season!!!
    GO RANGERS GO

    ReplyDelete