Saturday, September 5, 2009

Don't Fail Me Now!!!

Everyone knows when you return from a vacation there is always piles and piles of laundry. It is even worse when you have been camping.

Last night I started running loads of towels and bedding to get a head start. I wanted to wait until today to wash the clothes and hang them outside.

The first load I ran through this morning......would not drain. This was not good!

Luckily I have a very handy hubby. He is very good at fixing things. He took apart the pump and discovered a hair pin that was stuck in there. He removed the pin and we were back in business.

Once I get my laundry caught up and my photos organized from our camping holiday I will be back to share.

2 comments:

  1. Ha this sounds oddly familiar... you must ask Regs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he was able to fix it, there is nothing like a washer that quits in the middle of load! And while you have millions of other loads waiting!

    ReplyDelete