Here is the recipe. I will let you know how it turns out!
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
yum...what time should I be there??ReplyDelete
YUM, emailing this one home!ReplyDelete
Looks good. I wonder if it would work with boneless chicken breasts? You'll have to let us know how it tasted.ReplyDelete
sounds yummy, i might have to try this one tooReplyDelete
It was very yummy! It turned our great and it was super easy to make. I was reading some of the reviews on the recipe and others said that they had used boneless chicken breasts too.ReplyDelete