Wednesday, January 28, 2015

LRW - Winter Blues

We are right in the middle of the 'winter blues'. I am surrounded by people that are heading south to soak up the sun.....and I am stuck in the middle of icy cold temperatures and gray skies.  It's not so bad, and it is a great challenge for this week over at Little Red Wagon.

Tracy is our hostess and she want us to use mostly blue on our cards.  This was fun and a great way to use up scraps.  Here is my card......


I had a lot of fun rummaging through my scrap bin and finding some coordinating papers.  I created heart 'windows' and place the papers in behind them.  I even got out my embossing powder for the sentiment.


I hope you will join in on our challenge and create something to share with us.  Be sure to visit the 'girlfriends' blogs and link up your project over on the Little Red Wagon blog!!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crash Your Stash - Project #8
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the those funky blue hearts and the paper piercing! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! :) Love the coordinating hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'love' it! So pretty with all the blue hearts! You can give it to me anytime :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun way to use up scrap paper. Love all the blue shades. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Carolyn, a lovely design and colour scheme......I love the different papers for the hearts and a great sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the blue hearts with a touch of tan too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! Thanks so much for joining the anything goes challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete