Wednesday, January 7, 2015

LRW - Sparkle & Shine!!

Hello!!! Welcome to another great year of challenges with Little Red Wagon.  We have added 2 new girlfriends to the team......welcome to Collette and Suzie!!  They will be joining in to start the year off.  I have added the links to their blogs on my sidebar.

Now, on with this weeks challenge.  Heather is our hostess and she wants to see some Sparkle and Shine!!  I decided to start the year off with a bang, and pull out my copic markers......they were pretty dusty.

I used a sweet image from the Digi Stamp Boutique and created a snow scene with texture paste and glitter.

I hope you can see the sparkle in this close up shot.  In the light is shimmers and shines.


I also added some glitter to the rim of his touque and the pom pom.


Be sure to stop by and visit all the girlfriends blogs and if you play along with the challenge, visit the Little Red Wagon blog and link up your creation.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! This is soooooo cute! Love the design, and using glitter on the texture paste is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - cutest card ever! I love everything about it! Good job on the colouring too!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the way I like to see my snow. On a cute card, not in my driveway. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Yep, I see the sparkle and shine. and I like the colouring as well. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete