Monday, January 5, 2015

Hockey Scrapbook Page Ideas/17turtles Guest Design Spot

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share a layout that I created for my guest designer spot over at 17turtles!!!  I love Julianna's files, but this time was a little different, because she created some HOCKEY files!!!!  I jumped at the chance to design with them.

I knew right away that I wanted to use some photos that I had from my favourite team......the Kitchener Rangers :).  I actually created 2 layouts!!!  One will be shown here, and the other one will be shown on the 17turtles blog.  I also want to note that this project #2 and #3 for my 2015 Use Your Stash Challenge.  Before I show you my layout, let's check out the files I used.

These files (and many more) can be found on the 17turtles etsy store.




Here is my first layout!!!!  I used the Hockey is Life set and created the main title for my page, along with the tag at the top with the word 'goal' inserted into it.


Here are some closeups of the files......



I took my photo and cut it into the shape of the tags (using my Silhouette, of course). This was a fun technique to make it look interesting.  I found an old rub-on and put it right on my photo, which worked out well too.


I had lots of hockey things that I had collected over the years, so embellishing was not a problem.


Thanks to Julianna for allowing me to design with these awesome files.  Be sure to visit the 17turtles blog to see the second layout that I created using her designs.

4 comments:

  1. So cool! Love what you did with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great layouts Carolyn!!!! Thank you so much for guesting for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sports betting is one of the popular outlets for sports enthusiasts. Through sports betting, they can enjoy watching their favorite sports and at the same time they can gain profit by putting in their bets. However, putting in bets is not as easy as the English alphabet. There are tips beginners should put into consideration when betting. Field Hockey news

    ReplyDelete
  4. It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. hockey stick China

    ReplyDelete