Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday - The Cutting Cafe

This week at The Cutting Cafe, we had the opportunity to use whatever set we wanted and I chose the Social Butterfly printable set. It is filled with 22 different images to play with.

My Mom's birthday is coming up this Saturday and I thought this set would make a beautiful birthday card for her.

IMG_6255

I pieced the butterfly together using scraps I had in my scrap bin. I added some bling to the antenna and some foam adhesive to add some dimension.

IMG_6256

I inked up this birthday stamp for the first time and added my sentiment along with a ribbon bow.

IMG_6257

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog and see what the other girls have chosen to use for their reveal. The post will go up sometime today.

Thanks for visiting :)


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is SO beautiful! Love the color combo and dimension :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, this is so pretty, so elegant...your such an amazing lady...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is perfect! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card!Love the color combo!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mom will love that card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing..The colors pop right off the page:) Glad to be working with u on TCC...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. I love how you blended the colors. I know your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card!! Love the color combo and the bow is perfect!! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO STINKING CUTE!!! I love that butterfly and I LOVE that ribbon!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful! I LOVE the green and black and your butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and unique butterfly! Love the green shade you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the card. I love the colors. I really like the neat and clean looking cards the best. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card.. I like this butterfly, it is one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete