Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Buzzing By Card - The Cutting Cafe

Happy Wednesday everyone. I love Wednesdays because it is reveal day at The Cutting Cafe. This week we worked with a really fun set - Beehive Shaped Card Set! There are all sorts of great goodies included in this set. I chose to use the following:

*Small background (I made my own background paper)
*SVG cutting file for my bee (love this bee)
*Sentiment

Here is my card:

IMG_6440

Once I cut out all the pieces for my bee (using my Silhouette), I layered it together (inking the edges with brown and white) and adhered it to my card using an Action Wobble. By using the Action Wobble, it actually moves back and forth. I just love this little tool :)

IMG_6441

One of my favourite things about The Cutting Cafe files is the fact that they almost always come with printable phrases or sentiments. They always coordinate perfectly.

IMG_6442

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog and see what the other ladies have done with this amazing set. The blog post will go us sometime today.


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Carolyn!! Beautiful job as always :)
    Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Carolyn!! Beautiful job as always :)
    Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the little detail dots you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUZZING by to tell you this is TOTALLY buzzing AMAZING...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this! This has to be one of my favorite sets that Regina has released. Love all your dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Carolyn! I am really enjoying these files and the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super Awesome, you did so many cute little things with it..
    Perfect...

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! Love the dots on the antenna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your big bee card - it's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love this card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute! Love the background paper you made! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and I can imagine it as MORE CUTE when I see it wobbly!!!

    Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete