Monday, May 28, 2012

Canadian Scrapbooker Publication :)

I am so excited to share that I have been published again.

canadian-scrapbooker-summer-2012

We just received our copies of the Summer 2012 Canadian Scrapbooker magazine at the store and I am happy to say that my layout is being featured on page 124.

IMG_6601

This publication is extra special to me because my BFF (Joanne) is also published in this issue too. You can find her awesome layout on page 44! Way to go girl :)

I also wanted to give a shout out to Christa who is featured on page 45, Sharlene who is featured on page 123 and Laura who is featured on page 63!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. congrats!!! and wow so many talented ladies in one magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats. Exciting that so many local scrappers are published in a national magazine. You ladies are so talented. Love your work Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carolyn, I love that layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Layout Carolyn! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally awesome....love the layout...congrats AGAIN..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! I'll definitely need to get a copy and start collecting some autographs!!! Congrats to you and all the other gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all of you! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is wonderful to share a publication with you my friend! I will treasure it always :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Congratulations Carolyn!!! Will have you to autograph my book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! Love the fishing layout and neat elements!

    ReplyDelete