Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1 Great Day

Wow, it feels like forever since I have created a layout. I couldn't wait to dig in to this new product from Pink Paislee. I love the combination of orange and teal.

IMG_6220

My main design element is pinwheels! These are so easy to make and they worked great with my summer theme. I added a kraft coloured centre and an orange brad to give some dimension.


IMG_6221

I used my Silhouette for my title (which I also love). I used foam adhesive to pop it up and I stitched the #1 to give it a bit more character.

IMG_6222

I used one of the background papers (with the diamond pattern) and I cut it up to create pieces for my background. I added a bit of stitching to highlight it as well.

IMG_6223

This layout will be featured as a workshop at Two Scrapbook Friends so you will have a chance to add this to your albums too.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the diamond PP popped in various places and perfect pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Carolyn, and I love the way you used this line!! Such a fun and happy page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout...and I love the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page...your stitching makes the diamonds look like mountains in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely double page layouts! Love the diamonds they sure looked like mountains to me too! Love the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layout rocks! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete