Monday, September 12, 2011

Treasured Memories

Fall is one of my favourite seasons and it is full of different photo opportunities. This week at Sketch Support they are featuring a 2-page sketch that is designed for 9 photos. I dug through my pictures and found some fall shots from 2006 that would be perfect.

Here is the sketch. If you visit the Sketch Support site you can download it for yourself.

Two-page(Sept) 2011

Here is the layout I created!

Tresured Memories

My title is created using die-cuts from Imaginisce. I incorporated these corrugated hearts and embellished them with bakers twine, a button and a mini ticket from Maya Road.

Tresured Memories 3

I created a few clusters of related embellishments around the page. I used foam adhesive to give them some dimension.

Tresured Memories 2

Tresured Memories 4

I used some rub-ons from my stash to fill in the empty squares.

Tresured Memories 6

Tresured Memories 7

I used one of the embossed tags from We R Memory Keepers for my journaling spot.

Tresured Memories 5

• Cardstock - Bazzill
• Pattern Papers – We R Memory Keepers, Basic Grey
• Die-cut Embellishments - Imaginisce
• Corrugated Hearts - Jillibean
• Mini Tickets – Maya Road
• Bakers Twine - Jillibean
• Rub-ons – Pink Paislee, My Mind’s Eye, Me & My Big Ideas
• Date Stamp – Close to my Heart
• Ink - Ranger
• Brads – We R Memory Keepers
• Buttons – Basic Grey



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh! It's autumn captured in one 2-page layout! Gorgeous!! I some scraplifting gin my future.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I just love those little tags you added, this a an awesome fall layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin' fantastic! Love it and so glad I got to see it in person too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the twine! I have this Imaginisce line and need to come up with a layout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great job on this layout! I love it!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete