Friday, September 9, 2011

Best Buddies

Here is the card sketch that the creative team at Sketch Support is working with this week. If you visit their website you can download a copy and play with it yourself.

card(SEP) 11
I created a one-page layout instead of making a card.

Best Buddies

The three photos through the center of the layout take the place of the three squares showing in the sketch.

Best Buddies 4

I dug deep into my stash and found the perfect rub-on for my page. The colours worked perfectly!

Best Buddies 2

I cut apart a cardstock frame and created the border along the bottom and then added brads.

Best Buddies 3

I also tried out a new stamp set for my journaling. That was a bit time consuming but I do like the font.

Cardstock – Bazzill
Pattern Papers – MME Lost & Found 2; Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Rubons – Kaisercraft; MME
Brads – Misc.
Ink- Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo, Memento
Border – MME Cardstock Frame
Stamp – My Favourite Things
Ticket – Tim Holtz
Pen – Ultra Fine Sharpie


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout. I find myself unable to wait to see what the DT is going to do in the layout area with the card sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout! isn't it always a great feeling when you dig in your stash and finally use something??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I totally love it and a new found love of brads! They look perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos and it's amazing that this layout is based on a card sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the colors and the feel of the papers you used!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and off of a card sketch! You rock!

    ReplyDelete