Saturday, March 26, 2011

TSF Online Crop!

This past weekend, Two Scrapbook Friends and the design team hosted another fabulous online crop! This time around the theme of the challenges were all based around TV. Each design team member, plus Joanne and myself, issued a different challenge.

Here is the layout that I posted for my challenge. I chose the TV show 'Happy Days'. This was one of my favourite shows when I was growing up. I used to watch it everyday after school. I scrapbooked a layout of my son Matt. We were visiting a friend and her new puppies. It was definitely a happy day!

Here is my layout for Shelby's challenge. Her TV show was Wild Kingdom. I found these photos from a visit to African Lion Safari. Amanda and Jason rode an elephant. I used papers from the new We R Memory Keepers Fiesta collection! The embellishments are from Imaginisce's Animal Crackers collection!

I used the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge to make the elephant. My journaling is hidden on the blue ticket behind a photo.

I used the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge for the word 'enjoy' and added stickers from Webster's Pages and chipboard from Basic Grey to finish off my title. I love to mix up the fonts when I make titles. It makes them more interesting.

I used the edge of the die-cut paper from this collection to use as a border on my layout. I added red brads to fill in the spaces.

Here is my layout for Christa's challenge. Her TV show was Glee. We had to use a song title as the title of our layout. I chose to scrapbook some photos of Amanda and Jake playing mini golf. There was a kissing bridge and I managed to snag a few photos. The title of my layout is 'He Kissed A Girl' after the song by Katie Perry (I Kissed A Girl). I used another collection from We R Memory Keepers.

I couldn't resist adding some stitching to the sun die-cut that I cut out of the pattern paper.

I used the embossed stickers that came with the collection and popped them up using foam adhesive. I also used the new Thickers we are carrying in the store.

The online crop was so much fun and the ladies pumped out some fabulous layouts and cards. It is not too late to do the challenges. Be sure to post your work so that we can see what you created.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing girl.. love the finished Enjoy the Ride layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! An online crop is ingenious, I wish I would have known about it. Your pages are adorable. I love the sun stitching and the new thickers! I'm going to have to get me some of those....oh and the elephant. I just bought that cartridge, I'm definitely going to have to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! And I love the stitching on the sun!

    ReplyDelete