Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Red Wagon #12

Photobucket

It is my turn for the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon and I just want to say how excited I am to see how much our little blog has grown over the past few months. We are only 12 challenges into this adventure and we had over 40 people participate last week. A big thank you goes out to everyone who has been playing along and I hope you are having as much fun as I am.

For this weeks challenge the girlfriends put together a little giveaway to kick off the new year. All you have to do is participate in the challenge and your name will be entered into a random draw to win an amazing collection of goodies.

My challenge this week is to use snowflakes........they can be in the paper, an embellishment or simply the word.

For my card I used pattern paper from Basic Grey. I thought it looked a little like a snow storm. I embossed the white strips using an embossing folder and my Cuttlebug (love this little tool). I added some clear die-cuts from Deja Views, matching ribbon that my BFF bought for me and finished it off with a snowflake brad.

Dive into your stash and see what you can come up with and play along!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I love the little Snowman! Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I love the different shape and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe so sweet. Like the embossed papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous!! Love that snowman too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thank you for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete