Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Red Wagon #11

First off I need to apologize for not posting much lately. I have been super busy getting ready to leave on my trip to California to attend CHA! Going away is a lot of work and I will be able to focus on my job there if everything here is organized before I go.

I am approaching the bottom of my very long list and I am feeling badly about not participating in this weeks Little Red Wagon challenge. My BFF put up a great polka dot challenge and made two adorable cards. Check them out along with what everyone has been doing too!

Photobucket

I had to sort of cheat this week. I haven't had a chance to create anything but I did do a very cute card just before Christmas that is perfect for this challenge.

This is an image that I borrowed from one of my scrapbook friends and I just love it. I wish I would have stamped a few more. I coloured my images using my Copics and then used my Nestabilities to cut out the shapes around it. I used an embossing folder in my Cuttlebug to emboss the front of my card, added the strip of polka dot paper from Scrap Within Reach, my ribbon and a bit of glitter to finish it off.

My daughter just loved this card and she gave it to her boyfriend along with his Christmas gift. Thank goodness I took a photo of it before she scooped it up. It saved me this week.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This card was cute the first time around and is still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! And don't feel guilty... Everyone has busy times in their life! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable!! And I think everyone understands how busy you are right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber cute Carolyn, love the stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...you nut...it is very cute

    ReplyDelete