Saturday, August 29, 2009

Toot!

I am so excited to tell you that I have been accepted as one of the designers over at Sketchabilities!

Karan does such amazing sketches and she has a blog called Sketchabilities. Earlier this summer she put out a call for designers to create a design team. I was so excited to hear about this and really wanted to give it a try. I love working with sketches and I also love working with Karan.

I am now part of a great team of ladies on my very first design team! Check out her blog and meet the team! I can't wait to get started.

A big 'THANK YOU' to Karan for giving me this opportunity!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carolyn!!!!! Looking forward to seeing what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, so jealous! Can't wait to start seeing your layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hear she's pretty hard to work with, kidding of course.
    Can't wait to see the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well how could she NOT pick you??

    great news..have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and have fun with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I can't wait to see what you create with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete