Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LRW - Thank You

Welcome to the first Little Red Wagon challenge of 2016!! I am very excited for another year of inspiration and creativity!!

To kick things off, Mandy is our hostess and she wants to see a Thank You card.  I am trying to get into the Winter spirit so I made a Winter themed thank you card.


The stamp is from C.C Designs and I used my Copics to colour her.  I added some glitter and made my sentiment using my computer.  


I hope you will join in the fun and create a Thank You card of your own.  Be sure to link up over on the Little Red Wagon blog.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Loving that sentiment and the doodling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Carolyn! That little image is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card Carolyn!! Those penguins are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Great minds, right? Love the doodling, must give that a try! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is too cute. I like the Winter themed thank you card.

    ReplyDelete