Wednesday, January 27, 2016

LRW - Birthday

Hello Friends!! Can you believe we are already in the last week of January???  It is crazy how fast time flies.

We are already doing our last Little Red Wagon challenge for the month of January and this week Jan is our hostess.  She wants to see 'birthday' themed projects.

Here is the card that I created for Jan's challenge.


We have lots of snow in our area, so I thought I would make a card for a winter birthday.


I hope you have some time to play along with our challenge.  Be sure to link up your project over on the Little Red Wagon blog.  

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Loving that glittery snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little snow people! Love the sentiment you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Carolyn!! Whose snowmen are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that's a cute card! I love those little snowmen❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....such sweet snowmen and a great birthday card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete