Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LRW - Build A Snowman

I think one of my very favourite things is a snowman.  This week it is my turn to host the challenge for Little Red Wagon and I want you to 'build a snowman'.  Of course I don't expect you to run outside and actually build a snowman.....I want you to use a snowman on your project.

I created a little scene using my snowman!!


I found a few things in my wagon that I was able to use as well.....the 'snow' buttons and the snowflake stickers too.  


I can't wait to see all the snowmen that our Little Red Wagon followers create.  Be sure to link up yours.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your snowman card Carolyn!! Love the frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Cool design and loving that you used kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute little scene. Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I like all of the layers and dimension.

    ReplyDelete