Wednesday, January 20, 2016

LRW - Fairy Nice

Hello friends!!  It is time for another Little Red Wagon challenge.  It is Heather's turn to host and she wants to see something 'fairy nice'.  That is code for use a fairy on a project.

This was a hard one for me.....I am not really a 'fairy' girl.  But, I embraced the challenge and this is what I came us with.


I did a 'print & cut' on my Silhouette and added some Stickles to make her sparkle.  As far as faries go, I think she is pretty cute :)


Join in the fun and create your own fairy project.  Be sure to link it up over on the Little Red Wagon blog.

5 comments:

  1. She's darling, Carolyn! You make such good use of your Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute!! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! That sweet little face!!! I love this so much Carolyn! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is pretty cute. Thanks for indulging my girly, fairy theme. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete