Wednesday, December 30, 2015

LRW - Happy New Year

I can't believe it's the last Little Red Wagon challenge for 2015!!  I just love how each challenge keeps me inspired and creative.  Thank you to my LRW girlfriends for coming up with such great ideas too.

This week Donna is our hostess and she wants to see a New Years card.  I must admit, I did have another card already made for this challenge, but I changed my mind and whipped up this one instead.


I used my Copic markers and also did a little paper piecing too.


I am wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!  I hope 2016 brings you lots of joy.  Don't forget to play along and link up over on the Little Red Wagon blog.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Carolyn I love this so much!!! I love Stamping Bella stamps and this card is adorable! I love their paper pieced dresses too!!! Happpy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The paper piecing is awesome! Happy New Year! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, my friend. This is such a cute image from Stamping Bella and I like how you paper pieced the dresses. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cuties are definitely celebrating right, all dressed up and looking great! Darling card! Happy New Year, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete