Monday, February 1, 2016

Your Next Stamp Guest Designer!!

Hello and welcome to February, friends! I am very excited to share that I am a guest designer over on the Your Next Stamp blog for the month of February!!  I will be participating in several reveals and challenges and can't wait to show you some of the great stamps/dies they have.

Today is my into post and I created this card for my debut.  This is one of the new stamp sets that will be revealed on February 7th.


It is going to be a fun month, so I hope you will check back often to see what is happening.  You can visit the Your Next Stamp blog and check out other projects as well.

3 comments:

  1. Wait a minute.....this isn't a LRW post....maybe this isn't Carolyn's blog....

    Wonderful card! Loving the design and your colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know, right. I had ya fooled there for a minute.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie with all that fur!!! Great to have you joining us for the month.

    ReplyDelete