Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Camper

It was such a 'yucky weather' weekend, I managed to get a layout started and finished. That doesn't happen very often.

Here is 'Happy Camper'! These photos were taken back in 2009 on a camping trip with my sister at Six Mile Lake.

IMG_6617

I broke out my Silhouette (big surprise there, huh?) and made the base of the camping sign and the trees. I used my Dymo Label maker to do my journaling (love that little machine).

IMG_6620

I also used my Silhouette for my title. The lantern is cut from the paper that I was using (from The Paper Loft).

IMG_6621

Here is another peek at those trees. I added some stitching to give them some dimension.

IMG_6622

I also stitched a border of starts along the striped border. Once I get the needle and thread out, I want to stitch everything.

IMG_6623

This will be a future kit at the store (Two Scrapbook Friends)! Watch your emails to let you know when it will be available.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great layout ... you're a crazy woman with that needle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-zers! Look at that star stitching, it's awesome! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to purchase the Silhouette. Is it difficult to learn to use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to purchase the Silhouette. Is it difficult to learn to use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all Linda. I just love it and it opens up so many doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! I love all the details - especially the stitching and the die-cuts!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet layout, love the stitched stars (great idea) and the journaling is so cool - adding the dymo to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete