Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Treat Pocket - The Cutting Cafe

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and The Cutting Cafe has lots and lots of great cutting files and printable stamps to play with. This week I decided to play with the Heart Pockets cutting file. The file comes with 4 different pockets in 2 different sizes.

Heart Pockets 2

Heart Pockets
I had so many different ideas for these pockets and I had a really hard time deciding what to do. I decided to make a Chocolate bar holder for Valentine's Day.

IMG_4502

I cut out the pocket and embellished it with some papers I had in my stash. I used a stamp to create the scalloped top and I cut out some of the smaller hearts and added them to the border.

IMG_4504

I also used the Everyday Mini Word set to print out my 'sweet' little tag. I recently purchased this awesome punch and it works great with these printables. I attached it to my pocket with some printed tulle and some twine.

IMG_4501

I hope you will visit The Cutting Cafe blog and see what the other members created this week. The post goes up on Wednesdays.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it Carolyn! beautiful job with this pocket! The paper is perfect!
    TFS
    BTW~what tag punch did you use? I am looking for one and I dont know what size to get...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I especially love the chocolate bar! lol!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.....what a fun fun fun pocket...i love it and I love the colors....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just adorable sweetie...love the cute little tag punch...I need one just like that! Love the pretty ribbon too! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete