Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heart Treat Box - The Cutting Cafe

Okay, so I couldn't resist making another project for The Cutting Cafe! This time I thought I would try the Heart Treat Box. I love making little projects like this. When you purchase this file, you receive the templates for the box plus some printables and hearts and arrows.

This is what I created. I used new papers from the We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Collection.

IMG_4506

I have been admiring all the accordion flowers I have been seeing so I thought I would give one a try. I attached it to the center of the bow and added some bling to sparkle it up.

IMG_4509

I attached a wire handle and filled the little basket with shredded kraft paper and Hershey's Hugs & Kisses.

IMG_4507

I added some stitching and Diamond Stickles to the heart and topped it off with a stamped strip.

IMG_4510

Today is reveal day at the Cutting Cafe. Be sure to visit their blog and see what the other girls have created using these awesome files.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo sweet! (Get it? Sweet, 'cause it looks so pretty and sweet 'cause there's chocolates in it..............I'm here all week.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out awesome Carolyn!!
    Love the paper you used and love the wire handle!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute heart box. I love the wire handle with the big bow & accordion flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute box you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this is BEYOND adorable...love that stitching and wire handle....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute! I love the wire handle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great details..
    the stitching, stickler...the CANDY!
    Oh girl...what I'd do for those right now!

    DARLING project!!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love the wire handle that you added. Great gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details especially that cute wire handle! TFS!

    ReplyDelete