Fall is one of my favourite seasons and it is full of different photo opportunities. This week at Sketch Support they are featuring a 2-page sketch that is designed for 9 photos. I dug through my pictures and found some fall shots from 2006 that would be perfect.
Here is the sketch. If you visit the Sketch Support site you can download it for yourself.
Here is the layout I created!
My title is created using die-cuts from Imaginisce. I incorporated these corrugated hearts and embellished them with bakers twine, a button and a mini ticket from Maya Road.
I created a few clusters of related embellishments around the page. I used foam adhesive to give them some dimension.
I used some rub-ons from my stash to fill in the empty squares.
I used one of the embossed tags from We R Memory Keepers for my journaling spot.
• Cardstock - Bazzill
• Pattern Papers – We R Memory Keepers, Basic Grey
• Die-cut Embellishments - Imaginisce
• Corrugated Hearts - Jillibean
• Mini Tickets – Maya Road
• Bakers Twine - Jillibean
• Rub-ons – Pink Paislee, My Mind’s Eye, Me & My Big Ideas
• Date Stamp – Close to my Heart
• Ink - Ranger
• Brads – We R Memory Keepers
• Buttons – Basic Grey