Wednesday, December 16, 2015

LRW - Let's Get Sketchy

Time for another challenge on the Little Red Wagon blog. This week Jan wants us to follow a sketch!!  I haven't used a sketch in a very long time.

Here is the sketch that she provided:


Here is the card that I designed!!  I seem to have a thing with snowmen lately :)


I also love these little tags that I can make to add my sentiment.  This little punch was a good investment.


My snowman is mounted on an action Wobble so it moves when you give it a shake. I didn't take the time to make a video, but I did take an action photo.  



Please join in the fun over on the Little Red Wagon blog.  Be sure to link up your creation too.

I have also entered my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Snowman or Snowmen
Cupcake Inspirations - Colour/Photo Challenge

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Carolyn! I love this little snowman too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Carolyn! The colour combo is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I love your wobbly snowman. I made a card with him....was it last year or the year before...hmmmm....anyhoo, your card is fabulous! Loving all the black too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. And super cute on an action wobble to boot. I really like your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the wobble, and the snowman, and the paper! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and cute! Love the design of this card. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks
    Tina
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable snowman card! I love the shapes and layers and textures. Happy Holidays! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, great card, like the snowman and the twine/sentiment nice added touch, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is so awesome! I love the vintage vibe your design has, and it's also very mixed media, which is my current biggest obsession! I love everything about this card, from the cool snowman to the little enamel dots! Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete