Monday, December 28, 2015

I Was A Favourite Pick!!

What a suprise I had when I visited my blog today!!  I received this lovely message:

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

I was confused at first because I didn't enter my card in any other challenges so I wasn't sure how I could be selected as a 'favourite pick'.


After visiting her blog I realized that she just randomly picks her favourites from things she sees on blogs etc.  WOW!!  How did I get selected with all the great Christmas cards out there and she picks mine as one of her favourites (there were many others selected too).

What an honour!  Thank you Kathy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment