Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We are reading a book!

Yup, it is true. Amanda and I are reading My Sister's Keeper. She has seen the movie and when she saw the book when we were at the mall tonight, she couldn't resist.

For those of you who don't know, I hate reading and Amanda does too. This is big for us. I am more of a movie person. I love magazines because they are full of photos and I never really read the articles. I am totally addicted to blogs. I will read them, but the entries are usually short and they have lots of photos to see.

This book doesn't have any photos except on the cover. I had to work on my monthly product challenge kit, so Amanda read 3 chapters to me. We are off to a great start. We are aiming to finish it up this week when we are at the cottage.

Wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. You can do it!! I have faith!! I also have a copy if you want your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it. I spend a lot of time at our cottage reading and I love it.
    I haven't read that book yet. Let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you sister.....although I've been addicted to twilight and sookie stackhouse novels

    you should do a colour challenge based on the cover......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only another 80 pages of the same book. I hope to finish it tonight. I am loving it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have great faith you will make it half way through the book unless you are graced with terrible weather and are cottage stayed due to weather conditions, lol....i would love to borrow it when you are done, i havent seen the movie yet,

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you enjoy it, it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete