Thursday, July 16, 2009

July Product Challenge

Well, along with organizing things at work and packing for the cottage, I realized that I hadn't done my product challenge layout for July. By the time I return from the cottage and CHA it will be August and we will be on to another challenge.

While Amanda was reading our new book, I scrapbooked the challenge kit. Here is what I came up with.


The funny thing is, I didn't even get a kit. I had to make my own. Luckily I had some of the paper at home, because that is what we ran out of.

I used everything from the kit. The lettering is from the Alphalicous Cricut cartridge and I added a bit of the matching chipboard that was leftover from a display layout we did for the store. I used the letter stickers for my journaling. It says 'swim like a fish' and 'love you'.

Hope everyone is having as much fun with these kits as I am.

3 comments:

  1. holy heck..that is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout... love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh this is so cute, love what you did with it..love the photo, and also love that you are jumping into single photo layouts....

    ReplyDelete