Wednesday, September 16, 2015

LRW - Try Something New

Time for another challenge over on the Little Red Wagon blog!!  This week it is hosted by Brenda and she wants us to 'try something new'.  It can be a new technique, a new stamp, a new tool.....just something new!!

I gotta say, I loved this challenge.  I love trying new things and this was the perfect opportunity. Here is what I came up with.....


I am facinated by all the foil that I am seeing so I thought I would give it a try.  I totally love it.


I also have a new stamp set from Tim Holtz that I tried out too.


I did see a card very similar to this somewhere on the web, but I don't know where it came from.  Thank you for the inspiration (whoever it was from).

I hope that you will try something new and play along with us!!  Be sure to link up your project on the Little Red Wagon blog.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a fantastic masculine card! I'm loving all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carolyn! Love it! I'm loving all the details! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! The foil camera is awesome!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn, love your card and all the newness it reflects. What did you use to adhere your foil with? I am getting ready to do a foil project and think i'll stick to the laser printer/laminator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Very nice! The foil is awesome. You will have to show me how to use it!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete