Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Little Red Wagon - Use Cork

Joanne is hosting another great challenge for Little Red Wagon. This week, she wants us to use cork on our project.

I wanted to make a Thank You card for our vet.  Poor Cooper has not been well, but they have been amazing with their care and compassion.  He is doing much better (for now) and I really wanted to let them know how much I appreciated their kindness.


Here is the card that I designed.  I tried to make the cat look as much like Cooper as I could.



I didn't have much in the way of cork in my stash, but I did find a cork heart that I used to embellish my twine bow.


I have already given this card away, and I must say, it felt pretty good.  I am not really a person to give cards....especially handmade ones.  

I hope you will visit the Little Red Wagon blog and check out how the other DT members used cork on their projects.  Maybe you will even find some time to play along and link up your creation.

**Files - Silhouette Online Store


3 comments:

  1. Oh! That cat is super cute! Love the colours and design of this. Fantastic card! Glad Cooper is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The cat is adorable and I love the cork heart embellie!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. The cat is super cute and the cork heart a nice subtle touch.

    ReplyDelete