Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Revenge of the Mummy!!

I have been hard at work on Jay's album again. I just love putting layouts together for this trip.  I have been focusing on some of the pocket page layouts and I thought I would switch it up and work on a single page.

Here is my latest creation.  It is for one of the Two Scrapbook Friends NSD challenges.  I did this layout for Jayne's 'Cut it Out' challenge.


I had a lot of fun playing with my Silhouette (using the latest update) and made up these film reels, photo strips and viewfinder icons.


These photos were taken just after we exited the Revenge of the Mummy ride (which I hated).  This creepy guy kept following us around.


I added in some stickers that I had from an old Simple Stories collection (Awesome).


I mixed some alpha stickers with some chipboard Thickers for my title.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation.  Visit again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this one! Everything is so neat and precise....love all of the stickers & alpha's and the neat film reels/photo strips/viewfinder icons using your Silhouette.....need to download! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete